Friday, January 6, 2012

It's SENIOR PHOTOS time!!


I've been ready for 2012, mainly because I get so excited about doing senior pictures for my friends! I always have so much fun photographing seniors and being able to capture everyone's different personalities. For the months of January, February, and March, I will be offering a senior picture package for only $55. The package information is provided below.

2012 Senior Package!!
-2 Locations
-2 Outfits
-30 edited photos on disc
-photos will be ready in a week or less

Additional Package Options:
-Add another location ($10 extra)
-Add another outfit change ($10 extra)

Seniors, don't wait until the last minute to contact me to book your senior photo shoot! These photos are great for sending to family members, framing in the house, Facebook, and Graduation Party announcements!!
Please email me at maryemills16@aol.com if you have any questions or would like to book a shoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment