Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring it on 2012!!




I am so excited about what this year has to offer!!!!!! Lately, I've been finding incredible locations for outdoor shoots and I had my sister take some of me today to test out the area. I did some quick editing and am extremely pleased with the results!!! I have some great ideas for senior photo shoots and will have information on the blog ASAP. The pictures my sister took today were primarily for my senior announcement card but I was too excited to wait for graduation to expose the pictures so I will just use them on my blog. My goal is to focus on mini-session photo shoots (30-45 minutes at one location) and other small events until I graduate in June. I'm sure by the summer, I'll be ready to explode into all different directions with my photography. Once again, I wish everyone a Happy New Year and I'll be posting about opportunities and events in the near future!
{Here are some of the photos my sister took of me in my new favorite location}

No comments:

Post a Comment